Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Little Pumpkins

For the record, I made it a rule when I found out that we were having twins that we would not dress them alike. Only on holidays. And I am sticking to it. I was extra relieved when we found out we were having a boy and a girl...I felt there was less pressure there. However, I do like to coordinate them.....


Slim pickins on pics to choose....this did not go that well.



2 comments:

  1. I can't get over John's hair in the top photos! Is it really growing that much? I can even see the mohawk / spike!!! I love the pink & green "smile" outfit -- need a close-up on those booties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely PRECIOUS! :O) I LOVE the little pumpkins! They couldn't be more adorable. :o) And...for the record....I have NO PROBLEM seeing twins dressed alike...so going for coordinated sounds perfect! :o)

    Hugs to the babes! And....PLEASE call the next time you're in town! I wish I could have met them! You know, your Mom is just down the street from us! :o)

    ReplyDelete