Sunday, September 13, 2009

Alive

Well...everyone is alive today. Joe made it home safely from the race about 1:30 a.m. Yikes...I was feeding a baby at the time. I sent him straight to the shower and bed! We made it yesterday with the help of Jennifer and Heather for some feedings. Thanks girls!

We are prepped today for the Redskins games...pics to come tomorrow!!! I realized yesterday I need some JMU baby gear. One little trip to the Harrisonburg Walmart would do the trick...if anyone is passing by the Burg anytime soon...let me know and I will place an order. (Of course I know that I can order clothes online...but we are on a budget with my 3 months of leave without pay...so Walmart is it for us!)

Our safety measures hit the internet. This pic was taken in our neighborhood by Ryan and it made it on facebook!



2 comments:

  1. The babies are so cute.



    Benjamin Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he lose his phone in the parking lot this time around? Hopefully not.

    I will be headed to the lovely town of Bristol this weekend and would love to get the kiddies some JMU stuff on our way down. Shopping for Maddie and baby Light too. Consider it done. What size you want?

    Love you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete