Sunday, September 20, 2009

Skins Win...Barely...

I think it was because of her new Sunday attire...




My oldest friend in the entire world came to play...thanks for coming Brent! We loved seeing both of you today! Move to Richmond and we can see each other often!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!!! Love the cheer leading outfit! Too cute! Ok, in the one picture, where John and Virginia are laying together, I swear it looks like they are doing a little cheer.

    Ok, I'm stressed....need to hold a baby...or two! See, it's all about me. I'm a very selfish person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my...gosh...is she striking a pose? Too cute! And I totally agree, Sarah -- I thought they were cheering in that picture too LOL. Nice to see John's socks stayed on long enough for the photo. Hurry up & plan another time for us to visit Sarah (you plan so well I'll just piggyback off your schedule)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I hope your friend Brent doesn't mind being called "oldest." You really need to get back into the classroom...your grammar's going to pot. Brent may have been your friend longest of them all perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Skins are in real bad shape if it takes Virgina in a Redskins outfit to win. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits! You know I adore the cheerleaders outfit...way too cute! Love the picture of Brent holding John - so funny :)

    ReplyDelete