Monday, September 21, 2009
On the move...
We are starting to get little movers in the bed. Right now we have them both in one crib side by side but each morning when I get them out...both have pushed down to the bottom of the crib and have their legs propped up on the crib. Hilarious. Who ever said bumpers were bad...not here! We really should move them long ways in the crib but then we will need to start using both cribs. No! They are growing up toooooooo fast! Not to mention they are grabbing things and starting to look at us....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wait until they get on their bikes and skateboards!
ReplyDeleteJosh is bringing the motorcycle down soon with a sidecar...can't that work out next month?
ReplyDeleteLove you! Can't wait to hold the munchkins this weekend!
M
She already knows "the look" when she doesn't like what he does, doesn't she?!?! That pic of her looking at him when he's apparently screaming says it all!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing to think of all they've accomplished when they weren't even due until last week? Crazy.
I haven't had a chance to check the blog in the past couple days. Holy cow...where did Virginia's cheeks come from. I swear they have doubled in size. :) Great news about the Dr. visit and the formula. Seriously, is it liquid gold? They really are growing so fast--it's ok to be sad about that, it won't be the last time.
ReplyDeleteI've got to come meet those little sweeties, but I'm not sure you really want my 3 wild ones there to corrupt yours--tacky detail! Let me know when you are going back to work so I can try to get there before then.
Hugs and kisses to all!
do you have a video monitor? we didn't splurge on one, but i would loooove to be able to watch them for a night just to see everything they do while alseep :O)
ReplyDelete