Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy 2 Month Birthday!

I can't believe they are two months old! We put on our best red, white, and blue for the day!

Update: We did the massaging last night. It did not go well but Joe survived. John was fine. Beth and I thought it was the funniest thing we had ever seen.






Aunt Beth came to visit all the way from New York!

She loved both babies at once!

5 comments:

  1. A VERY HAPPY BITHDAY TO JOHN & VIRGINIA!
    LOVE YOU.........
    PAPS

    GOOD TO SEE AUNT BETH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. Love their smiles. Hoe Joe is not taking them to the races Saturday.

    Love,

    Granddady Koontz

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it possible that the babies are 2 months old already? I feel like we just had your shower in the hospital! Happy Birthday little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 month birthday John and Virginia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, how time flies!!! So great that Beth got there to see them and you! I'm pretty sure John is going to get the massaging down just fine...Travis would never!!! EVER!

    ReplyDelete