John weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and Virginia weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. I cried...I know I am supposed to want them to get bigger but 8 lbs....so sad!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Dr. Update
We went to the Dr. today! We got some shots and found out that they have gained so much weight we can go to regular formula! So we will exhaust our current stash and then start to buy regular Enfamil Premium Lipil...which is $1.00 cheaper! Yay!
John weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and Virginia weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. I cried...I know I am supposed to want them to get bigger but 8 lbs....so sad!




John weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. and Virginia weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. I cried...I know I am supposed to want them to get bigger but 8 lbs....so sad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow -- that is AWESOME! See why everyone tells you to enjoy each & every moment...they change so, so quickly! I love the individual pics of each of them -- they're so alert and you can see their personalities in their expressions. And Mrs. Weidele, they fit perfectly on your shoulders! Enjoy the weekend!!! Karen
ReplyDeleteBefore you know it, they will be 22+ pounds and walking. Enjoy every moment.
ReplyDeleteTHEY LOOK FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YA
PAPS
Lets see 16 pounds of baby if they da been born yesterday. That would have been some waist line. They look great. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Granddady Koontz
OH my goodness - 8 pounds! You and Joe shouldn't be worried about your parenting skills. Clearly you are doing something very right...they are thriving!
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all of these beautiful pictures of the babies...but it does make me a little sad. I want to hold them so bad!!!! I wish we could fit a trip to Va in before Thanksgiving so I can get my hands on those beautiful faces :)
I am so happy for them. I loved my visit yesterday and I loved holding those babies... I did like having them ALL to my self... no sharing!!! hahahaha!! I am sad I didn't make the blog. I was looking for my 2 minutes of fame!! (just kidding!)
ReplyDeleteLove you, Kim
Kim, I can't believe you dissed us to have them all to yourself! We would have shared...but probably just one at a time LOL. And we had yummy food to share too!
ReplyDeleteSorry Karen. I got to hold them BOTH at the same time... I'm not bragging... I'm just saying... At least your picture made it to the blog, mine didn't. Oh...... and John and Virginia pooped for ME. Again, I'm not bragging... I'm just sayin'...
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!! (love you, Karen... just teasing with you)
Love, Kim