Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sometimes...

I do the blog like this!


The other day...we were heading out for a stroller ride. I was carrying one of the babies in my left arm...but was bracing my right arm on the wall. (It is a rule in this house that you must never take both babies down the stairs at the same time. And that when you take a baby down the stairs, you must have a hand on the rail or wall.) Anyway....I was startled by the all of sudden wet business on my arm. I thought for sure that this baby peed or had explosive diarrhea on me. But no, no....it was hand sanitizer. Did I forget to mention that the Purell machine is motion activated?

P.S. For the record, I am pumping and doing formula. I know my posts made this seem mysterious.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! You are hysterical. I love all the saftey first procedures you have implemented in the Koontz household! Hysterical! Sounds like everything is going well now that Joe is back to work, glad to hear it! Have a good holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to sign off on my comment....Lauren P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmyword that skirt/onesie on miss v is too cute! how fun is one-handed typing? in the early days when bea slept on me all the time, that's what i would do-play on fb and type one-handed.
    kudos to you for pumping for those sweet babies! i'm pumping twice a day now that i'm back to work and i know how frustrating/time-consuming it can be. we haven't had to use any formula yet, but i'm only feeding one. i'm proud of you!! do you have the medela pump in style? if you need any tips/advice on the pumping, just let me know!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete