Monday, September 7, 2009
It's a School Night
Yikes! Good luck to all of my teacher friends....former students...new students...and parents! I will be thinking of you all at 7:20 when I am not in my classroom but at home with these two wonderful babies. For you teachers, I can only hope that rain is not falling when it is your recess time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! Ok, so I had a blast with my kids this summer. Can't believe it's over. BTW, at open house, Ethan wanted to come visit you. I told him good luck, it was gonna be a heck of a walk to see you. :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much John and Virginia have grown already. Keep posting pictures. Love it! Love seeing your smile too!!!!
Hey lady! Hope you are relaxing on this rainy day with those gorgeous babies.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you! We're all healthy here in the Slevin household (finally). Let me give it a couple of days to make sure and then I'll be over again. In the meantime, can I do anything for you guys? Send over a lunch or dinner? Do some laundry?