Saturday, September 26, 2009

Well...

after all of those safety measures...we have a RUNNY NOSE! And a yellow one at that. Yikes! Poor little Virginia has a bit of snot coming out but she is doing great! No fever, no cough, no issues eating...so the Dr. says she is ok. We put a few saline drops in her and called it a day.

Joe was also thinking he may be coming down with something...so this is what he did to be safe. Wow.




3 comments:

  1. poor girl! hope she's feeling better in no time :O) i'd love to know how you got the drops in her nose. we tried with bea about 1.5 months ago and they ended up in her eye. that was the last time we tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always use the humidifier when Jack is a little stuffy. Seems to help! Hope she's feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor babies! Can I just say I am so glad I didn't visit this past week with the ick I had going on! It's all past now! But I totally would have been blamed and the guilt would have totally overcome me. Will bring healthy kisses soon! :-) And definitely agree with Mrs. Weidele...humidifiers are great for those little noses!

    ReplyDelete