Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's a MYSTERY....

So last night we were doing a photo shoot with one of my wonderful parents at school. You can see her work at http://picturepaiges.com/. We will show you the beautiful pictures when we get them back in a few weeks. Anyway...we were up in the nursery and Joe and I looked at each other and said "Oh yeah, where did that cow come from?" There was literally a ceramic cow sitting on one of our shelves. We had both noticed it separately on our feedings in the middle of Sunday night but forgot to ask the other about it. And then it went on something like:

Joe: I didn't put it there...
Allison: Well, I didn't put it there.
Joe: Where did it come from?
Allison: Are you SURE you didn't put it there? Maybe Saturday...after the race?
Joe: No, I promise...

So it is a mystery....clearly someone was trying to make an appearance on the blog...and it worked!

IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION, CALL CRIMESTOPPERS AT 804-360-7148.

P.S. That is probably only mildly funny for anyone who lives in Richmond and watches NBC12 religiously.




10 comments:

  1. It is a Dorothy cow from Wizard if Oz! How cute!! Do you have any friends or family who are Wizard of Oz fans??
    Oh well!!
    I can't wait to see everybody!
    Love, Kim J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? Well, who is allowed in the kids' nursery? That should certainly cut down the list of possible suspects. I guess the giver wanted the kids to know "there's no place like home."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red shoes!

    2t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though she's commented and acted all innocent, I think Kim Jackson is the culprit! That's a Miss Wishy Washy cow if I've ever seen one!! I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mean to say YOU ALL are letting unkown folks in the kids room? Did the unkown person wash their hands first? When the kids become teenagers they can tell their friends about the great mystery cow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is seriously one beautiful cow! ha!
    I hope whoever left it used hand sanitizer b/f they placed it in the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok these two had me rolling when they were talking about it. Im so wondering who it was too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm . . . who is artistic and creates wild-looking farm animals? Makes you wonder if MERLE has been visiting . . . I'm just saying. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a little late to comment here, but I must admit that even though I'm from Kansas, I did NOT put a Dorothy cow in the nursery...I didn't even GO in the nursery when I visited:)

    ReplyDelete