Tuesday, September 29, 2009

If I Was Ever Thinking....

that triplets was a good idea...I now know I would have been wrong. Whew....three 11 week old babies in one house for 24 hours was plenty! It became clear that I could have never handled three. Or I guess I could have but I would have to give up my internet addiction and there certainly would not be any blog posts!

John and Virginia had a great time with Riley! She was a doll and super fun...we loved how she smiled at us! Tessa...come back any time. We can come to you next time...Brendan we missed you!

P.S. We got a bunch of coupons in the mail yesterday...THANK YOU everyone! Even the ones that had no return address or hello!

New best friends...


This is John trying to flirt with Riley.


Riley got really excited when John came over...she started kicking her legs and making some noises. I think Riley Koontz sounds great! He is clearly super interested...

For those of you wondering Riley was born full term a week or so after they were. Poor little Virginia has come a long way from that 2 lb. stage of her life.

This is what a triple stroller would look like. Yikes! We actually saw one at the hospital and it had a steering wheel. It was no joke.

3 comments:

  1. At the hardware store last week a father came around the cornor with triplet boys about 3 years old. Then his wife came with a stroller with twin boys behind him. That was a hand full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits! :) They have made the blog more than once but John and Virginia look like they are filling them out really well now. I will have to find something for the fall that is "blog worthy!" Love Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun - I am glad you all had a nice visit. All of the babies look great...It looks like they are ready to rule the neighborhood :) I can't wait to see you all in November!

    ReplyDelete