Dear Granny B:
We already miss you tons. After we ate at 9, we wished you were holding us. Please come back soon! We love you!
John and Virginia

In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...

I go away for one week and I come home to grown up babies!!! I can't believe how much their little faces have filled out in a week. If its possible...they are even more adorable than last week :) I Missed my updates while we were gone - I'm glad to be back to the Koontz blog!
ReplyDeleteDid you all get the free ice cream cone for the kids at Brusters?
ReplyDelete