So here is a tribute of how far we have come:
Luckily, the IV did not last long. Whew.
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
Wow!!! They are so precious! Amazing blessings you have!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Allison great posting. How big might you have gotten if today HAD been the day.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandday Koontz
Oh my goodness! It is truly amazing how much they have changed (in pictures). I can only imagine how you guys have seen them grow and develop. What a journey you have been through with those sweet little miracles!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely precious . . . what a great 2+ months this has been for the Koontz family!! So happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me hold them both yesterday -- what a treat!
Chris :-)
They just couldn't wait to join the party. What can I say? It's in the genes...
ReplyDelete