If anyone was unsure of these kids are actually mine...here is your proof. They are only 3 days old and have already felt the pressure to start tanning. Both are under the sun lamp and with their tanning goggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Will they give you some time under there too?!?! Seeing how you're spending all of your time inside these days, it seems only fair.
ReplyDeleteI think that I am jealous of Virginia's tan. Nolan and Brooks keep begging to look at the baby pictures, and now Nolan says that he wants a baby. I am so glad that all is going so well for you and your family. I can't wait to see the babies in person.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Wendy
Love it! I am so happy to see another photo! I hope everyone is doing well---how are you feeling?? Don't forget to update us on YOU! When will you be going home? Looking forward to seeing the little guys in the flesh!
ReplyDeletelove,
Janet
Allison and Joe,
ReplyDeleteI am VERY happy for your both. The blogging and pictures are great! Call me if you need any help - no changing diapers though (ha, ha).
Eric
I love the sunbather! She certainly is just like her momma! I like the earlier comment about getting yourself in the beds too! Hysterical.
ReplyDeleteLove it! She is a natural, no doubt she's her mother's daughter!! Just think, you have a lot of summer left to enjoy the sun...you can take your naps outside at the pool or on your back deck!
ReplyDeleteYou are so funny! Emma and I love the updates. The video is precious and John looks like he has quite a bit of hair!
ReplyDelete