Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thanks, Thanks, and More Thanks!

We just wanted to thank everyone for your support and kind words this week. We can't believe that it has already been a week yet it feels like it has been forever! Every night before bed, we read through the comments and talk about them. So keep on posting...it brightens our day! It is fun for us to see that people are watching them and keeping tabs.

We have lots of visitors coming today so I hope to post some pics tonight of their one week birthday!

John in clothes and below he is wrapped up in his own blanket!!!





Virginia loves her new blanket!!

12 comments:

  1. What a difference a week makes, huh? They have progressed so well! I think some of "the regulars" might agree that this seems like it's been longer than a week, and checking in for updates has become part of our daily routine...LOL. I do think you're managing to find equally-cute clothing & blankets for John -- boys can be fun to dress too! But please tell us how YOU are doing -- between childbirth recovery, kidney stones, and commuting between hospital & home, how are YOU feeling? Oh yeah, and Joe too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think John's picture in his blanket is my favorite of him yet! Too cute! It looks like Virginia is looking up at you saying, "Thanks for being such a great mommy!!" I can't wait to get my hands on them again. Auntie Tina misses you guys! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I let Granddad come without me today. Give those beautiful babies a kiss for me. Love you. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful babies John and Virginia are! I just love seeing their pictures...and those precious clothes :) I wish I was down in VA so I could come and visit those sweet little ones. Keep on posting those great pictures...I check the blog just about everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Tai Shan was a baby, I checked the Panda site every time I sat down at the computer. Now, I am as adicted to the koontzkids site. You may not have quite as much time to post as they allow you both to change, bathe, dress and feed those little cuties more often; but you now have this audience of viewers who get very disappointed when there are no new entries. Don't let us down. =^..^=
    They are already looking filled out and more grown up even at one week old. Happy birthday little Koontzes.
    Love, Carole P.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday John and Virginia!! It really is amazing to see how they have filled out. Isn't it just amazing how you can love "something" so much. It is a love you can't comprehend until you become a parent. I love the posts. Keep them coming. I can't wait to see them!!!
    Love you all! Kim Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allison,I agree with Karen that you need to let your fans know how YOU are doing! Please include that info. in your next post. John and Virginia look amazing! What a beautiful family you have now! I can't wait to see the babies.
    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 1 week birthday Virginia and John! Love the argyle and polka dot blankets! They are looking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That little hand on mommy's chest is priceless! Little tiny miracles! I am going to have to see them in person soon!!!!
    Love,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 1 week birthday! Wish I could come visit you guys. I love the pics. They look so cute and snuggly. Baby girl Genther can't wait to play with her new best friends if she ever decides to make her appearance :) Love you guys. Give the babies big hugs and kisses for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how much bigger and brighter and even MORE fabulous the babies are!! :)

    I'm keeping an eye on them (and you) from the beach...

    Love you!
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm checking on you guys everyday... just got home from the beach and I'm of to PA on Tuesday. Virginia and John look wonderful and I can't wait to meet them. How long will they be in the hospital?
    Dougie

    ReplyDelete