Saturday, July 25, 2009

No news...just pics!

This nurse loves to put pants on John! So cute!

I love her mouth open!

Look how big this pacifier is compared to John's face.

These two nurses clearly are not scared to get both kids out at the same time. So fun!

She spit up as soon as I got her...hence the impromptu bib.

So alert...

A little smile from John to start our day today!

7 comments:

  1. These are great pictures. They are really starting to show their little personalities. I love Virginia's bright eyes and John's smile. How much are the little people weighing these days. Keep on postin'.
    Love you, Kim J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise to find these precious photos as I was finally getting ready to close up shop for the night. They are looking great -- growing & changing before our eyes!!! I hope you guys had a great day. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with you holding them both! They look so much bigger than the first time you did that and John's smile - i LOVE IT. Yeah - little heartbreaker on the way. Or thinking of how he will kick Virginia's boyfriend's butt if he is out of line in his sleep.... either way, good job buddy!

    Love you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those beautiful babies! They seem so smart and alert...I can't wait to meet them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the smile and bright eyes---
    love,
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the family photo. So cute. It's amazing how much they have changed since your first post! Way to go John and Virginia...keep up the great progress! Hugs and Kisses from Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the pictures of them together. The love each other already! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete