Friday, July 17, 2009

And More Clothes...

After the big clothes day yesterday, the nurses said we could bring clothes for John too! Wahoo! Although everyone knows that the boys clothes are just simply not as cute. We did get a little outfit on him last night but I have a bag packed of clothes for today.

I gave Virginia a bath and changed her clothes. Doing these through the holes is quite tricky but I managed. After she got her hat and outfit on, she was very content with herself.

While Joe was holding John, he got the hiccups. It was very cute and as soon as I started to tape....of course it went away. He is earning himself a little reputation of being somewhat feisty and a rebel. Last night, he pulled out his entire feeding tube from his stomach to his mouth!

Granny B came to visit and got to hold her. Now that she is more portable, hopefully this will become a regular thing! And by portable I mean Virginia, not Granny B.



John's first outfit!!

Pink and polka dots....what could be better???

John was trying to wave to the camera.

This was a post bath shot when I was trying to dress her. It was not easy!

Granny B and her girl...she will be spoiled with three boy cousins!

7 comments:

  1. Now, I am going to have to convert you to thinking differently about boy clothes!! And believe me, it will come in handy when you are perplexed about what to put on Virginia!! It is so exciting to see all you are doing and all the daily conquests!!! Isn't it funny to see their little personalities coming out--of course you knew that before they even came out! Coming to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going so well! They are two cute! Give them kisses and hugs from the Beach Family!

    Love to all!
    Alfreda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear John,
    Don't worry, we'll help your mommy understand that boy clothes don't need to be cute, they need to be COOL! For example, the Superman shirt with attached cape that I got yesterday. Doesn't get much better than that, does it??
    Love,
    Jack W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These babies are absolutely adorable! I love reading all about the happenings. Allison, you look radiantly happy!!
    XOXO, kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison,
    Reading all about your little John and Virginia and their progress is so much fun. They are absolutely adorable! Boy clothes get better--just because they aren't pink, green, and polka dots doesn't mean John won't look cool. I love the pic of you dressing Virginia and of course you have your jewelry on--love it! Take care and congratulations again!

    Amy A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm very limited on internet access right now but had to sneak on to get my daily fill of The Koontz's Kids. Forget Facebook, you are it! They are too precious! I am so so so so happy for you! You all look great! Give sweet Virginia and John some extra hugs from us! And wow! You all are already awesome parents! :-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah Allison! :o) Such great progress! Every little milestone means so much! I am so impressed with you that you're taking the time to keep us all updated! :o) Can't wait to read more and see more pictures of your precious angels! :o) Hugs!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete