We found another similarity with John to Joe...hair. It seems this kid's hair is already growing. Forget about the normal routine where kids loose hair...this one is gaining. Maybe that is helping his weight gain. His sideburns are already in need of a trim. If it keeps going, we will need to give him a haircut before he leaves the hospital. I wonder what it would have looked like if he stayed in there for the full 40 weeks.
Finally, someone said Virginia looks like me. Also, Joe saw a picture of me when I was in 1st grade or so and said that we did look similar. He also did not believe how light my hair was as a child...so that is just helping my fight for one of my kids to look like me!
So it looks like John will become known as The Boy With the Hair like Ethan did. :-) Put it to a good cause and no one will think twice about it. LOL!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I think I am in love with your children.
Wow...two posts in one night...we're getting spoiled! I'm just glad I scrolled down to see the anniversary post. Joe, are you keeping tally's on diaper changes...seems like we've got proof that you've changed more (online) than Allison so far. Don't worry, Allison, there's plenty of time for John and Virginia to change their looks and take on your beautiful features (if they're not there already...a little hard to tell from pics only.)
ReplyDeleteAllison and Joe,
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you! I love the family photo. It is great of all four of you. I can't wait to see them again... and you too, of course.
Remember when you threatened to stop blogging every day?????? That was funny, wasn't it?!!!!!
Love you guys! Kim Jackson
I love the little sneeze and cry. How stinking cute!
ReplyDeleteLove, Mary
Allison and Joe,
ReplyDeleteMary forwarded your blog. The babies are just adorable and isn't technology great. What a great way for all of us to see them and their progress.
We are going to be in Richmond Monday to Thursday and would love to see you all but certainly understand if things are too hectic or draining for you. Let me know if it works for you.
Sharon McNutt