The first of many...bows!!! What a treat! We came into today to a bow in Virginia's hair! I did not think it was possible but Nurse Grace really knows how to make me smile!
We had an uneventful day today...which is good. Both babies are doing well with their food and everything else! John is weighing in at 3 lbs. 9 oz. and Virginia is weighing in at 3 lbs. 6 oz. I visited my Dr. today and got a good report...he even said I could get in the pool if I could make it there. YAY!

Just lounging...
.jpg)
Thanks Nurse Grace...this picture is hilarious!

Proof that he is learning to hold his pacifier in too!

We love our new blankets!

Thanks Ashworth and Dorsett families!

The first bow...


Could it be any cuter???????????

He is very good at smiling for me!
Video of the new bow!
I hope there's no super glue involved!! So sweet! Have fun at the pool, Mommy!
ReplyDeletejanet
OMG...what an awesome photo op day!!!
ReplyDeleteOK, first I read "bow" as in one of the kids "took a bow for the audience." Now THAT would be amazing!
I love the top pic with Virginia in her brown & pink polka dots -- cute outfit and look at her crossing her legs at the ankles all ready. Your kids are amazing!!!
The picture of John smiling is priceless and brings tears to my eyes. What little miracles. What fortunate children...a lifetime of happiness with terrific parents ahead of them.
Karen
OMG the bow is too cute! And John is so precious with his smiling!
ReplyDeleteI just love these pictures. So precious! I want to see them again. They are growing up. The bow is great!!!!! John's smile is darling. Already a little heartbreaker.
ReplyDeleteLove to all. Kim J.
Too much cuteness in one place. The bow, the smile, its all a bit overwhelming! SOOO precious!!
ReplyDeleteSo very cute! They are growing so fast -- how wonderful! I love to see their smiles :-)
ReplyDeleteTake care -- Chris
Okay I am so jealous about the bow! I am going to have to get Nurse Grace to help me b/c I still can't get a bow to stay in Katy's hair. They look great! Do you think John was smiling so big in the picture thinking about the older lady out here waiting for him? She still loves to smile at his pictures. Trouble is on the way!
ReplyDeleteHey there, Koontz clan! So, after a week on a baseball road trip (seriously, Phillies, Red Sox, Cooperstown for the Hall of Fame Induction, then Orioles.... and a LOT of Grateful Dead on the iPod...I need a chick flick and a pedicure, some girl time!), anyhoo, after a week away, I get back and get on the computer, and this blog was the first place I went. I had to catch up on my Virginia and John news. SO glad to hear they are well, love the pictures, they have grown in the week I was gone! The videos are great, the posts are so fun to read. And way excited about you getting to the pool. By the way, I hear the beach totally sucks this year. It is waiting for next summer to be awesome and sunny. Does that make you feel better? :D Call me!
ReplyDeleteYay, pool!! How exciting...an adorable bow in Virginia's hair, a smile from John and the ok to go to the pool?! Sounds like a great day to me:)
ReplyDeleteKayla says "Hi! i can't wait to see you and the babies! They are so cute!"
Cal says "Hi! I'm psyched to see the babies! They are so adorable! See ya soon...call me if you need a sitter!"
Christy
Um - your children have way more hair than my nearly 17 month old???? What gives... then again, Josh can't grow a beard, so there must be something in the genes.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see the kiddos doing so well and that they are moving on up.... to the East Side, to that deluxe room on 3! Okay - got a little carried away as if this was 227. But seriously, couldn't have gotten better news! I am thrilled for you guys.
How sweet those little ones are. All I can say is good luck - they melt me everytime I see them. I can't imagine their little faces pouting to get what they want. Not it to discipline them (ever)!
Love you!
Mary