Monday, July 6, 2009
Home Sweet...Hospital?
We made it home last Wednesday from the hospital. On Friday, we figured the hospital staff probably missed us so we went back in. Turns out I have kidney stones! Who gets kidney stones at 8 months pregnant?????? Only we do! We made it back home again and hopefully for a while! I do feel somewhat bad that it is kidney stones...since I firmly believed that the pain was solely from where this little girl was resting. I had several stern talks with her and have since had to apologize. I guess this won't be the first time she is blamed for something she did not do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to be back in VA and hear that all is well. I have been thinking of you 4! :) Want any visitors??
ReplyDeleteGlad you're home for now. So funny you were scolding your daughter for something she didn't do already. Don't feel bad, she was probably sneaking around doing something behind your back anyways! (wait a minute....us that possible?)
ReplyDelete