Sunday, July 26, 2009

Playtime

So apparently when we are not around...the ladies in the NICU like to get our babies out and play with them. This morning, we saw an adorable picture of both of them out last night. I quickly let them know that we would like to play with them too....so they let us! It was like the paparazzi...several cameras. Only one camera for us but the nurses had two! I think they were taking more pictures than we were. Had I known this fun was going to take place, I guess I would have showered. Apparently, they are both getting the reputation as super sweet and easy babies...thank goodness! She is getting more of a social butterfly rep by wanting others to see how alert she is all of the time. They often get her out and parade her around teaching her the pageant wave...yikes!



They loved being close to each other again. Well, maybe not him...but she was all over him!

Snuggle up...just like old times!

My personal favorite photo of them both so far!




This is the look of...holy s&^$%...how did I get two kids?



Their first kiss!!!!

6 comments:

  1. What a great way to end the day -- with happy pictures of our favorite new family. I'm so glad the nurse's left evidence of their fun so that you could insist on some playtime your selves. And I hope there's plenty more of it this week!!! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Allison, I am loving this! I swear there are happy tears streaming down my smiling face right now looking at these photos. And I really am unemployed right now...for when you need extra hands around to help!!!! LOL! Did I mention how unbelievably fantastic you look???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Al/Joe -

    Love the playtime pics and them all snugged up together - how sweet! And I love Joe holding them with his two faces. And shower or no shower, you look great mama!

    Pretty soon we can have playdates at your house!

    Love you!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are loving the pictures and updates! We have been on vacation and were having Koontz baby withdraw since we didn't have a computer and/or internet access at the campground! We are so happy for you guys...they are such beautiful babies. And Allison, as you know, neither of my kids look anything at all like me...you get used to it eventually. Although I still say we need to have one more so I can have one that looks like me, but you and Corntey can't both be teaching 2nd grade if that ever happens!! Still haven't been able to convince Heath of that yet, but I'm not giving up until I'm 40!!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the pictures of John and Virginia snuggling! What good friends they will be growing up. It has hard to imagine you had both of those beauties in your belly just a few weeks ago :)

    ReplyDelete