Thursday, July 30, 2009

John, John, John...

Ok, ok...so I guess I post more about Virginia than John...

I get the hint. And by hint I mean the blatant telling me that I do...thanks mom and Ashley! If you look back, it mainly has to do with outfits and coordinating things. Unless you all want me to try to get a bow in that boy's hair...you get what you get! I did put a video of him on last night! At least he is in camouflage today...very manly. He is doing great...hopefully onto bottle feeding tomorrow. I think he may be the first to get into a big boy bed...a crib!

P.S. Joe gave her the bottle today and she did great! So did Joe!

I woke up to donuts...made boy scout style. YUM!

So comfy!




Looking up at his Granny B!

Ready for hunting season...

Daddy feeding Virginia this bottle.


How did Aunt Ashley get this lucky?


Hiccups

8 comments:

  1. Jack says:
    I like the pictures of John and Virginia. My favorite is Virginia with hiccups! That's funny!
    Hope to see you soon -

    ReplyDelete
  2. 18 months old and Matthew still hiccups :) They are precious. Enjoy this time, because in about 12 months, they'll be tearing your house up :) Hugs.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! Is it sad that we are on vacation and this blog is the highlight of our vacation??? When we all get up, my mom says, "Are there any new pictures of the babies?" She has been keeping up with them every day. Apparently people in her office are keeping up with ya'll too. The hiccups are darling!
    Love you, Kim Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...is Virginia clapping for daddy or praying for more bottle?!?! Love it! The hiccups are precious...the evil eye at mom for laughing and disturbing sleep is even better! She could sleep through the hiccups but not mommy's snickering -- remember that. They're both so animated when they're being help simultaneously...obviously they're favorite place to be. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hiccups are great, Virginia and John will truly love this blog when they are older!!!!!! (except for the poop picture) Such a big difference in just a very short time...happy days!
    Can Joe make donuts for US on the first day of school????
    Love,
    Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT PICTURES!
    LOVE PAPS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle BrandsethAugust 1, 2009 at 2:01 PM

    She sounds like a little frog with those hiccups - so cute. I love that she totally rolled her eye(s) at you already! You are in for some trouble with that one. I think she will probably take after both of you in that way!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. hic hic hic virginia
    emma skaggs

    ReplyDelete