Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Slow Day at the Office


Other than a big pooh from John...there was nothing really to report from today! Virginia had a little trouble eating some of her food but she is so tiny...I wonder every time where it could actually fit in there.

If it keeps up like this, my daily reports may have to go to every two days! I know the faithful blog followers would have no part of that.

On another note, I went to Target today. I know that it missed me in the past 3 months and I had no trouble filling a cart of goodies. What a joy to go back to my love of discount shopping...wait until I make it to Wal-mart!


This poor thing just eats all day long...I don't blame her for needing to fast a little.

This was taken after the pooh...he was a happy camper!

Yikes...this was after a wipe already!






This is really the most you get out of this one these days!

10 comments:

  1. All I can say is.... So precious!!!!!
    Love. Kim J.
    PS-- you have to keep up the daily blog- you don't have to write anything-- just post some pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, seriously, you can't stop blogging. I check this religiously to see what progress these precious little miracles have made. They are adorable and I love being able to track their progress--it's amazing. You guys are continually in our thoughts and prayers!
    Love,
    Amy and Mike Ashworth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Kim! We might allow you to switch to every other when you go back to work......
    everyone--keep up all the growing and good work!
    love,
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo...we're getting down to the nitty-gritty now, aren't we? Trips to Target, pics of dirty diapers and panty liners disguised as diapers. No fajita night this week? Still worth daily visits to see pics and "hear" your sweet words. Just look at that sweet girl bundled in pink snoozing away comfortably in her bed -- so worth the daily check-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Katy and I were watching the video and she smiled really big! It might be love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allison,

    I'm in agreement....you can't stop your daily blogs! I'm addicted! I love your sweet babies! I just want to cuddle with them!

    The diaper shot from the other day was so impressive! I had no idea that diapers came that small! You are so good to think of taking photos of these things!

    And the pooh pic....hilarious! That was totally the Allison I remember!

    My eyes truly water everytime I look at your little angels and now my daughter, Taylor, is wanting to see "the computer babies" everyday too! You have a little fan in her too! :o)

    Thanks for taking the time to keep all of our watchful eyes informed! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al - the last two days have been awesome to see on the blog. I think the pantyliner comparison is just priceless - next to the dollar bill! Crazy. And the outfits - the nurses really do get you.

    I love all the updates and love hearing out well they are doing gaining weight, etc. I know they are just trying so hard to get home to their perfect little room!

    Love you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison and Joe,
    This is such a wonderful site and I'm so loving the bright-eyed little cuties. They both look sooo content. You are going to have to learn to feed babies, blog and grade papers all at the same time. If you give the blog address to your new students and their families, I'm sure that they will become so mesmerized that they will excuse you from paper duty. Yeah, that'll happen. You are getting really interesting shots for those of us who can't see the real thing.
    Carole

    PS I had a cuter comment but the site ate it and I can't reproduce it exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are not allowed to stop blogging every day...at least not for a little while. I love opening the Koontz Kids and seeing their precious little faces and learning what they did that day. Even if it is taking a big poo...its all precious!

    Target - I can't imagine going 3 months without it. I'm so proud that you made it through...and even happier you got to go yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can't stop! We are all too in love. I personally love Virginia and John simply looking all around and soakin it all up. I'm sure I'll catch up with you in a Target aisle someday soon:)

    Keep up the wonderful work mommy and daddy!

    ReplyDelete