Sunday, August 2, 2009

4 Pounders...Well At Least One of Them...

WAY TO GO JOHN....he made it to 4 lbs. and 0.1 oz. And yes, I am counting that 0.1 ounces...it means a lot in his case! Virginia made it to 3 lbs. and 13. 5 oz. These bottles are treating them well.

This is 4 pounds of all male!

I guess it is hard to see the 4 pounds in this body shot.








5 comments:

  1. Way to go, John!!! Always be sure to weigh more than your sister...girls like it like that. I love what he's wearing in that top photo, and I'm not sure which baby it is, but the one yawning (looks like Virginia's highlights) is precious. I love these children!!! Allison & Joe, can YOU tell a difference in each of them after three weeks?

    Allison, I may have appeared to be an organized person, but let me just tell you that I unburied a card written, addressed AND stamped for you -- that was supposed to have been mailed when you were on bedrest #2 or #3!

    Megan Burks hasn't quite figured out the comment trick yet, so asked me to pass along her best wishes. She's been following the blog (hi Megan!) but can't get her comments to post.

    God bless! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the baby sounds-----such great progress! very inspiring these babies!
    love,
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 4 pounds! And Virginia is close behind! Way to go, you two (and Allison & Joe, too!) They look so healthy and ready to explore. You're going to have so much fun keeping up with them soon -- hope you're resting up!!
    Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those sweet baby sounds - what a treat to hear them! Thank you so much for keeping us all updated on the babies. I may be far away, but I feel so close to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's filling out some and looks so much better. V. will catch up. This is so great to watch all of you. Brings back so many memories. Did I tell you that I wasn't allowed to hold Lynn and Carrie until they were almost six weeks old ... the day I brought them home from the hospital. Things sure have changed for the better. 2T

    ReplyDelete