Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ahh...

Dear Grandma:
Thank you for letting my mommy sleep last night and this morning. It was a real treat! Feel free to come back and feed, love, and hold us anytime!

Love,
John and Virginia


These preemie pants are now capris! YAY!

Trying out a chair for the 1st time!






We gave them a little freedom and this is what happens! Some kids would love to have this hair...I hope John does not eat all of hers.

10 comments:

  1. It looks like Grandma is doing a great job with the swaddling too. No limbs escaping! I love the video - so sweet.

    Love Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandma Koontz is sooo good with babies. She probably loved getting up to feed them in the middle of the night. They are so fun to watch and listen to.
    I would probably be a loose swaddler but snug must be good, too.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. these little guys will have some nice ham-hocks in no time! Have fun!
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Austin (2 years) said, "Biting! Biting!" Addison (4 years) said, "Those babies are eating the other!" We've had problems with biting and pretending to eat limbs, can you tell? That video is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did John get any milk out of Virginia"s head? Could be the start of something new! LOVE the video!
    Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the video! Glad you all are doing so well. Great to see and hear!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the video! If she did that to him, she would be coughing up hairballs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I continue to marvel at how laid back Virginia appears in every video!! John is going to drive her crazy over the next few years! Love the video; especially Joe laughing in the background!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the video! it is too cute!

    Tammy Davis

    ReplyDelete