one more time to download this video....the blog and I have a love-hate relationship right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
LOVE the tiny little baby sounds-----
ReplyDeletelove,
janet
so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove the baby sounds! I noticed they stopped once the nurse started talking in the background and kept quiet while you two were talking -- I think they like noise! That means you won't have to tip toe around the house & whisper whenever they're napping - that's good!
ReplyDeleteAnd they do kind of look alike -- they've got the same profile. But she definitely looks like a girl, and he looks like a boy, don't you think???
The picture of Virginia holding Joe's finger is just priceless. It should be included in some magazine's photo array. Also love the pictures of them together. They look so loving and sweet. He does look like Joe doesn't he. I also loved the pictures of Virginia's closets. Too funny.
ReplyDeleteCarole