Monday, August 10, 2009

5 Pounders....If You Round Up!

As we are getting anxious to get them home, each day is becoming longer and longer. We find the days are getting more drawn out as they are doing better each day. We hope that they may get home within the week but who knows....

John is 4 lbs. 9.4 oz. and Virginia is 4 lbs. 8.1 oz. So round up...and math gives you almost 5 pounders!

We decided to include some pics of the nursery since not much else was going on....






Thanks Jennifer and Kelly for the cribs!





I think he is praying to go home...


Shame of a picture but I had to include it...

Look at these all of a sudden fat cheeks!!

I absolutely love ruffle on the butt...if only I could pull it off.

6 comments:

  1. So adorable I can't even stand it!! And i definitely see some pudge forming on both of them. Hooray!

    Glad to see you are making yourself at home with the boppy. It'll save your arms!! :)

    Hugs,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Koontz Family!

    Love Love Love the blog! Was told about it last week and had to take a peek. The kids are adorable!! I showed Austin a few pictures and he said, "The babies are really cute and Mrs. Koontz looks really happy!"

    Fingers crossed that the babies come home soon.

    Hugs to all,
    The Achesons

    ReplyDelete
  3. What terrific news that John and Virginia may come home soon!!! They'll be so cozy in that cute room!
    Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the great eating, kiddies! So good to see nothing but growing going on!!!!! love
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously!? You think they might be home within the week? What are the doctors waiting for? SUCH amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. speed it up doctors
    let them go
    emma skaggs

    ReplyDelete