Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Up For Debate?

The day was great but we got absolutely zero pictures today...and on their one month birthday no less. Happy Birthday Babies!! Good thing I did not do anything special for it...I would have been disappointed to have no photo proof. I had good intentions to make treats for the nurses to celebrate but somehow I woke up today and there were no treats here. We have no pictures because they had their eye exams done today...so they were dilated! The nurse thought for sure they would have premature eyes but both babies are fully developed and normal. We also went to 6 full bottles today!! If they do well, the last step is 8 full bottles before home!!!!!!!!!!!

After searching through the 3,168 pictures we have taken since July 11, 2009....the jury is still out on whether I look like her or not. Only 1 person has said that I do...but I totally wrote it in her baby book under the who do you look like section. I said that people ALWAYS say she looks like me. I guess I was hoping if it was in print, it would be true. So here it is...up for debate...I will let the faithful blog followers decide.

I guess it is obvious between our pictures how they got all this hair!
This is me at 8 weeks old.














8 comments:

  1. She is definitely your daughter, I think you two look a lot alike! She is absolutely beautiful. Just checking in to see you are all doing well - Happy Birthday babies!
    -Alice Eriavez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course she looks just like you!! Hope you all enjoyed the one month birthday -- what a happy milestone!!
    Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you both have your mouths open, this could be a good or bad thing in the future!!!!! She's precious... just like her brother!
    Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just as cute as you were! Love the mouths open. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was away from internet for 5 days and just spent the last twenty minutes catching up!!! What beautiful pictures!! I know you and Joe are so anxious to have them home. Thanks for this awesome blog...what a sweet gift to all of us! I'm sure it will become less "blogged" once John and Virginia get home!
    Blessings, April B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. baby to teacher what do you know emma skaggs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is unfair as you did not repost the baby picture of Joe next to yours. I think Virginia looks a lot like you but with those big eyes of Joe's, just like John.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the last pic of Virginia (in the striped blanket and bow) and a few that are stuck in my mind for life when you have seen a horrible outfit or mullet, etc. are pretty much one in the same! She looks like you for sure.

    I hope in the baby book you wrote under John's page that he doesn't just look like Joe, he might just be Joe.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete