Step 2: Look at Joe's baby picture.
Step 3: Watch the video again. Spot ANY difference between Joe as a baby and John.
We laughed for a long time at this video. Especially the part when Joe asks John what he is doing and he moves his hand and his eyes get big as if to say...I don't know...
Step 3: Watch the video again. Spot ANY difference between Joe as a baby and John.
We laughed for a long time at this video. Especially the part when Joe asks John what he is doing and he moves his hand and his eyes get big as if to say...I don't know...
Joe as a baby...this must have been the best choice of pictures at the photo shoot.
A last minute post before I leave for vacation...you're too kind! John looks so alert in the video...and you look totally comfortable and happy in the pic with both babies, Allison. God bless! You know that someday far down the road when John starts losing his hair, he'll remind Virginia that he once had more hair than her. Karen
ReplyDeleteare you sure you shouldn't change his name to Joe jr??? sooooo funny------
ReplyDeletelove
janet
I have had to play catch up this morning because I have been so busy the last few days! They are getting so much bigger, holy cow! Wow. Joe's baby picture. Wow. I miss you guys! I hope you are getting some good rest at home b/c it really will not be long now!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Tina
Hey there! I'm loving these videos...especially all the giggles from you and Joe! :o) Their little noises are so sweet! And, the arm motion from John was quite funny in timing. He was definitely answering the question directed to him!
ReplyDeleteThe hair shots are cool and DON'T YOU DARE trim his hair yet! He won't look like a baby anymore! He has the rest of his life for haircut...leave it long for now! PLEASE! :o)
Well, hope things are going great! Looks like they couldn't be going any better! Thanks for sharing the photos and videos! I love them!
And, you look great! I can't believe you just had two babies! Lucky girl! :o)
Too cute....as always. And have I mentioned just how great you look???
ReplyDeleteSo you remember the post from the other day and Karen H. commented that she was a John & Virginia blogaholic??? Ok, I'm tattling on her now. She just texted me from the road (she's not driving!!!) to ask if there were any Koontz updates? Do you see what you have done to us? Haha! Love it!! Keep it up, but make sure you are getting the rest you need too. We'll allow you to take care of yourself and your family first...but you know us faithful Koontz followers must rank a close second, right? Hee hee! :-)
Um wow. Joe and John...the resemblence is incredible! I love the wide eyes.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Ryan
2 brains r better than 1
ReplyDelete