Monday, August 3, 2009

All Grown Up

We totally feel like our babies are all grown up today. They BOTH moved into beds instead of isolettes!!! They may not stay in there and have to be moved back in but we have high hopes that they will maintain their temperatures and stay for good. What a fun thing for Grandma Koontz to see!



She took her feeding tube out today...TWICE! Luckily, we were able to get some quick pics of her face without anything on it!


Just think...one day all of their pictures will look like this!


The new beds have arrived!!!



Can you even see her in there? I bundled her up to try to increase her chances of her body temp staying on target!

I wonder if her legs will always stay this thin!

All cozy in his new bed!!





What more can a Grandma ask for?




Another quick pic of a face without a feeding tube!


7 comments:

  1. They are looking so great! I can't wait for the day when I can hold them and love them. You are in for so much fun.
    Love you, Kim J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison,

    I can't get over how much they are changing! Their little faces are filling out! They are still just as adorable as ever!

    Congrats on the new beds! I'll keep my fingers crossed that they get to stay put in them too...although, if they have to go back, it's not the end of the world...they will be in their cribs at your house in no time and then you'll be thinking...man, we could use a night out! :o)

    Well, thanks for all the posts and the pics! They are truly growing weeds!

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness---what a great day! keep up the good work, little ones! Maybe you could get some of those things hunters put in their pockets to keep their hands warm----and put them in the cribs-----enjoy all your time together! they are so precious!
    love,
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures of Grandma Fran holding the babies. They are getting to be a couple of armfuls. Love the new beds.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet little faces! They are making such good progress every day -- they are truly amazing!
    Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a big step for them...it won't be much longer and they will be asking you to bring in their carseats. Have you considered co-bedding them now that they are in open-air cribs? I put E&H back together and they loved it...they could comfort each other. Keeping all of you in our prayers and look forward to the next update!

    :) Summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG. I'm sure Mom was just ITCHING to hold those babies! She must have been thrilled. :) They are looking cuter and cuter. I can't wait to come and see them again. Love Aunt Kelly

    ReplyDelete