Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
Allison,
ReplyDeleteThe first photo of John and Virginia holding hands....that is definitely one for a frame! It is just precious! It totally melts my heart! What a special bond these kids will share for the rest of their lives!
:o)
Dana
i'm so glad they're getting so much cuddle time with each other! they were roomies on the inside, so why not on the outside, too? :o) it seems they're developing personalities, too. isn't it just the best?!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I love the pictures today! Definitely frame the first one. You can show it to them when they are slamming doors in each other's faces at 16. JK I think John deserves his John eyes in that picture if he remembers where you stick that thing. He is saying, "Stay away from my nose!!"
ReplyDeleteThe first picture is beautiful! I hope they are always such good friends :) Although a good sibling fight didn't injure anyone I know :)
ReplyDeletei like the 1 that va and john are holding hands
ReplyDeletesee ya next year teacher
So sweet! They look great!
ReplyDelete