P.S. They were actually too hot in their beds tonight...so I think the new beds are here to stay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In order to share the craziness of two...I mean THREE kiddos, we hope you use this blog to keep up to date on these wild ones. Enjoy laughing at our attempts to handle them and stay sane! Feel free to add comments below the posts and offer any advice...
WOW. Can't wait to see you all and John & Virginia Friday with my sister. You all are working at it and it shows. Love, Granddad
ReplyDeleteWay to go Koontz kids! So many accomplishments in such a short time!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo!!! You all are making such great progress!!! They're going to be home before you know it...better get ready (and plan at least one more night out before the big homecoming.) And the previous pics...wow...their faces have changed so much in this short time! Thanks so much for keeping us posted so much.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm getting old and keep forgetting what I post.... Did I mention how beautiful Virginia and John are, errrr, I mean John is handsome! They look great (and you look fantastic....as if that is any different from any other day). Tell me when you are ready to start with the scrapbooking(or did you already??)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear how quickly they are moving up. They just want to get home and be spoiled as soon as they can. Good for them. :-)
i bet it will be weird for you coming from babies to 7 and 8 year olds
ReplyDeleteCUTE