The babies are so good! They are doing classic baby things like peeing on their clothes, crying during bath time, hesitating on eating...oh wait, that is probably not most babies! I wonder (knowing their parents love of eating) if this will be the only time we have to force them to eat??
This was taken right before we left the hospital. You can somewhat hear Joe fussing at me to close the doors so the kids won't be exposed to carbon monoxide...he claims it is a "silent killer"...and then I laughed. This was followed up by statement made by him on the interstate..."Why are these roads so bumpy? DON'T THESE PEOPLE KNOW WE HAVE KIDS?"
Too cute...was so alert and trying to move her head around while eating my t-shirt.
Love the update! How are you feeling...hopefully getting some rest during the day! Sleep when you can!! I'm so happy to see everyone is home! (:
ReplyDeleteLooking goood, Mama!
ReplyDeleteRyan
OMG...Virginia sleeping on your chest with her mouth open is priceless! And I bet the feeling you have whenever one of them is on your chest as you lounge in your own home is just as priceless. Savor those moments!!! We had to try so many tricks to keep Kayla awake during her feedings...with Colin, he was so big even the nurses told us not to bother -- he'd let us know when he was hungry.
ReplyDeleteglad thing are going well.
ReplyDeleteps - virginia really does look like you!
cheryl :)
I am so impressed with the strength Virginia has in her little neck. She is doing a great job lifting her head. They really could not be any cuter. I am sure you could just stare at them all day. I know I could!
ReplyDeleteLove, Kim
Allison, you look so great. Seeing you all at home together is like a breathe of fresh air. Speaking of fresh air, as soon as school starts back up, I'll be heading to your neighborhood for some walking and running again. Bring out the double stroller. :-) Seriously, whenever you want to join on a walk, just say the word.
ReplyDeleteI love that Virgina has more head control than most of us! That is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI am still crying over the carbon monoxide video too. That is just hysterical. The silent killer and potholes will get them everytime...Literally, tears on my face.
Priceless videos and pics. Can't wait to get down there! Love you!