Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Let Down

So I feel like anything I post tonight is going to be disappointing after the BEAUTIFUL pictures posted last night.

Both babies are taking three bottles a day of half of their food. The open air cribs are great!! It is SOOO easy to get them in and out!

John weighs 4 lbs. 4.2 oz. and Virginia weighs 4 lbs. 2.2 oz.


Apparently...we are bringing back the rat tail. Well I guess in some parts...it never left. But here in the FAR, FAR West End...it is not a known look.

And yes, I will be trimming this once this child gets home.



I know we think they are advanced but I was really pulling for him to be able to tongue his pacifier back in.







So sweet!

The new beds just have open spaces for clothes and blankets. This is John's closet...somehow all of his things fit.

This is Virginia's closet.

Somehow...she needed more space.

I guess a child in the hospital needs this many outfit choices.

8 comments:

  1. She is your daughter. She NEEDS that many outfits. What are you thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old will she be before you allow her to start chewing gum? :) When can I come see you all? We leave for the beach on Saturday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let down??? Ummm, let me think about this for a minute...Not! Are ya kidding??? You could keep posting pictures of John's rat tail and I am certain I will still be a dedicated John and Virginia blog follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy...busy...look how alert these two are getting! More & more on the bottle, photo shoots, baths and hair styling agendas. They're already leading a crazy-active lifestyle like their mommy & daddy!

    I hope you are doing well! I'm sure long days at the hospital can take it's toll. Be sure to take care of yourselves too.

    Karen Haywood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Virginia has another closet. I would expect nothing less. Hope you guys are well. Get your sleep now :) Wishing we could see you guys in person. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sending me your blog. Your babies are too cute. Im so happy they are getting so big and I just love all the posts about them pooping. Who knew as parents we would become so obsessed in our children's bowel movements. LOL

    All the pictures and video clips are awesome!

    Rest up cuz when they get home you will never sleep the same again.

    hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My name is Karen and I'm a John & Virginia blogaholic. And can I just say that I come back a couple of times a day, and swear sometimes you stick extra photos into previous blogs. I'm going on vacation next week and just hope I can steal away some online time to see what's happening in the Koontz' family (priority over checking on the business and Facebook, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you like the blankets? say hi to the babyz


    love emma skaggs

    ReplyDelete