Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If you thought I was kidding...

about Joe's new found cleanliness...

Joe: Come here for a second.
Allison: Ok...
Joe: What do you think?
Allison: About what?

Allison: Oh wow.

This is the entrance from our garage...


10 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Is he going to wear a protective suit all day at work with all of those kids...and those germs?!?! I bet he's figuring out how to add a high pressure shower in the garage to detox before he comes in at night. Oh the things we do for our kids.

    I swear these kids are changing their appearance on a daily basis -- and has she got long feet or what? So precious. Keep up the good work parents!

    PS Your educational segment on alarm clocks came in helpful when someone on another discussion board was asking about alarm clocks to help get their kids up for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead, Joe!!!! You know you have a Purell advocate with Benjamin.... remember the Purell that he keeps on his belt loop at ALL TIMES!! You know, they say "Cleanliness is next to Godliness."
    The babies look great and they are so beautiful! I look forward to seeing them again in person.
    Love to you all!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now your garage is just like a cruise ship. Well, sort of.
    Hey, they say washing your hands is the best way to prevent all those school germies. And I don't think it's a bad idea for Joe to change in the garage before he comes in. All those germy little hugs at the end of the day. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can never be to safe with my grandchildern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is officially the funniest (and sweetest) thing I've seen in a while. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! the purell container is much bigger than i thought! all i can say is "Go Joe"!!! get rid of those swine flu germs.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't checked in in several weeks. I am thrilled they are home. I think she looks like you and John looks like Joe spit him out. I am excited to come see them and you.

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tell Joe it is actually cleaner to wash with hot water and soap. Hand sanitizer just kills the 99% of the germs, but then does nothing with them...maybe he should have installed a sink instead! Sorry, Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. who knew Joe would be the germ-a-phobe?

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sink and the hand sanitizer. A shower and a hazmat suit. A change room and then a beer.

    ReplyDelete