Friday, August 28, 2009

It is amazing....

how many pictures it can take to get the one you think you may want. And then double it. I took over 700 pictures yesterday in hopes of getting at least one good one for our birth announcements.

Here are some that did not make the cut:















8 comments:

  1. They are all so precious. I love the one of Virginia with her finger next to her mouth- and the one with her winking and half smiling is so cute too!! The one of John with his finger next to his mouth is so sweet. Actually-- I love them all!!!
    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean you DIDNT choose the one of Virginia winking?? What are you THINKING!??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has the sweetest rosebud lips! Are you kissing them constantly???? He has the best expressions-- discovering his hand! I look forward to your blog everyday.....it's great!
    Joe absolutely cracks me up with the hand sanitizer, and swaddling -- too precious! (I could never do it either, Allison!)
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. 700 pictures?? That's just enough pictures to make a perfect collage photo announcement! Really...700??? You are now officially a mom. Welcome! ;-)

    I do love all the pictures, but there is just something about the pic of John with his hand smacked on his forehead and the scowl on his face. I feel like that when anyone takes pictures of me too.

    Ethan wants to know if you just gave John a lemon? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only 700 why you need at least 1,000 a day for the Blog fan club.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fourth one down -- the one of John -- it looks to me like he's blowing you a kiss!!!

    And I'm sure you can come up a great caption of what she might be thinking in the second from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there!

    I LOVE these b/c they are "real!" :o) Babies make so many crazy faces and you captured so many adorable ones of both of them! :o)

    And, for the record...I'm hoping for a birth announcement! :o)

    Kisses and hugs for the babes! :o)
    me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even the "bad" pictures are great of them! Love them all. If you ever have a day where you don't feel like writing a post maybe you could do a caption contest for a funny picture.

    ReplyDelete