Thursday, August 13, 2009

One more thing...

We absolutely love that we have so many fans of John and Virginia...don't be shy about posting. We LOVE reading your comments, words of encouragement, and suggestions! Keep them coming!! So even if you are a post virgin...there is no judgment here...try it out, we would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. oh i will
    emma skaggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to make at least one post from the road...greetings John & Virginia from Florida! Sarah's been keeping me posted along the way. Allison & Joe, while I know every day waiting to bring them home seems so long, reading how much has actually changed since we left Richmond 5 days ago is so remarkable! I feel like we'll be racing John & Virginia to see who gets home faster. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are quite possibly the two cutest babies ever!! I am glad they will be coming home soon. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete