Friday, August 21, 2009

Doctor Bound

We are off today for the first trip to the pediatrician! That was the one thing I never got checked off my list before bed rest. So after a trip or two to labor and delivery with the unanswered question of who we were using and shame in my voice that I had not completed my baby to do list...I finally asked my OB to just recommend someone. My big checklist of pediatrician interview questions...gone to waste! We will see how it goes!

Yay! We taught someone else to feed the babies! Because they are so little we have to feed them and burp them in a different way and it can get tricky!


One of his many faces...

and another!

Paps enjoying the boppy with Virginia.



3 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well at the doctor and that they are 5 pounders now. They look great. What are their night time habits? How many times so you have to get up with them? They are so cute. You and Joe are in for so much fun.
    Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the doctor's visit went ok! I'm sure it was a challenge to get their schedule lined up with packing all the gear, waiting room, exam & getting back home. Most of all, I hope you're happy with the pediatrician...you'll be spending lots of time with her / him in the next decade plus. Who did you end up going to? Have a restful night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it all went well! Good report??

    Love the pictures -- so alert!!
    Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete