Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photo Session

What a treat! The free photography session given to us by the NICU and March of Dimes was a success! The March of Dimes resources have been a HUGE support to us...it is great organization if you ever need a new place to donate!




















21 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I think I am actually speechless...almost. I am in absolute awe. What special treasures. What sweet blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ALL look SO beautiful.

    Love,
    Granddady Koontz

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great way to start the day----very inspiring!!
    LOVE,
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asolutely beautiful! I especially love the black and white photos. Gorgeous!
    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that last one of the "momma love". Cherish it girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures speak a thousand words. They are all darling. How nice of the hospital and the March of Dimes to provide you with such a nice gift! It really brings home how tiny they are... when you see Joe holding them in the palm of his hand. They could not be more precious!!!!
    Love, Kim J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, I am officially crying. The looks on your and Joe's faces. The perfect little babies. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy Skaggs and EmmaAugust 5, 2009 at 10:48 AM

    WOW! Those are just beautiful! What a gift. Thank you for sharing. I love love love the one with Joe's hands and one of the babies feet. So precious. By the way...Emma thinks you need to buy the Bitty Twin dolls from American Girl. They have a boy and girl. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing set of photos! it makes me see how small and fragile the twins are and how much love they are born to.

    aunt patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!!! The family portrait in gorgeous...you all look so proud and comfortable. The one of him crying and you calmly consoling says it all -- you were meant to be a mom to these beautiful angels. God bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. precious pictures - priceless!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are absolutely priceless! I know you must have been thrilled with how they turned out! I love the black & whites so much and the artsy part of me LOVES the feet shots! It is amazing to see just how small they are in Joe's hands!

    Thanks for sharing! Hug on those babies for me!
    :o)
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these!!!! the last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful family!! I'm so happy for all four of you. You have a wonderful part of your lives ahead of you!!
    Chris :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredible! I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alison and Joe-

    All I can say is wow. You and your babies look great and so happy already. I can not wait to meet them in person!! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Allison these are GORGEOUS photos! And it goes without saying...GORGEOUS Babies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pics are amazing. I am just trying to envision the wall space you will need for all the prints you will get and frame! I love every one of them - they really are perfect in everyway.

    Love you.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the pictures....they are beautiful! And I love how you already updated your school website with some of the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute
    from your old student emma

    ReplyDelete
  21. my mom loves the little feet one
    see ya
    emma skaggs

    ReplyDelete